Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) was incorporated in 1996 to manage the company’s deep offshore exploration and production assets. NAE has the distinction of being the first oil and gas company in Nigeria to produce oil from the country’s deep offshore.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC / NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2021 / 2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
The award is in two categories listed below
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical / Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas / Petroleum).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2021.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2021 (applicable to overseas category).
- Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2021)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Closing date: 30th April, 2021
Please visit the official site for more information by Clicking Here
Please share using the social media buttons to help others.