Rivers State Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) is inviting applications from qualified candidates for 2021/2022 Internship Programme
Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) formerly known as Braithwaite Memorial Specialist Hospital ( BMSH) is a government owned hospital, named after Eldred Curwen Braithwaite, a British doctor and a pioneer of surgery. It is located in Old Government Reserved Area,(GRA), Port-Harcourt, Rivers State and is operated by Rivers State Hospital Management Board.
It was established in March 1925 as Braithwaite Memorial Hospital and originally served as a medical facility for senior civil servants. It later became a General Hospital and has since gained status as a “Specialist Health Institution”. In 2018, it was renamed to serve as a Teaching Hospital for the state owned Rivers State University following the establishment of college of medical sciences.
Check this out: Nysc PPA – Things to take note of
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for 2021/2022 internship program in the following disciplines:
- Houser Officers
- Intern Nursing
- Inter Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Intern Pharmacist
- Intern Optometrist
- Intern Radiographers
- Intern Physiotherapists
Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates must possess a recognized university degree and a current temporary/practicing licence issued by the registration council.
Method of Application
- Candidates are required to apply online click>>> here uploading all necessary credentials
- They include:
- Application letter(with phone number) addressed to The chief Medical director, Rivers State University Teachiing Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport photograph.
- Degree certificate or Notification (Statement) of result.
- WASSCE/O’Level certificate.
- First school leaving certificate.
- L.G.A identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Statutory declaration of age.
- Two(2) lettere of recommendation ppl
How to Apply
Interested applicants should please Click HERE TO APPLY
Application Closing Date:
Friday ,November 25,2021